All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team.
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster course provides the foundations of Scrum practices and Agile thinking for your team including the ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, and Management (Project Managers and other Management members). On completion of the course and a successful completion of a post-course online evaluation at Scrum Alliance, you will be registered as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) with a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
How Learnovative is different?
We do not just train you and leave there after, we believe in long term relationship and we are strongly committed for your success. So even after the training is complete, we will be along with you to support in multiple ways, as listed below.
- We are #1 in AP and Telangana for Agile and Project Management training space
- We have every month CSM workshops, so you hvae flexibility to choose which batch you want to join
- We have trained close to 2500 for PMP and around 1200 for Agile trainings (CSM, ACP, CSPO, SAFe, …)
- We believe in practical and interactive training and we strictily follow the same
- You will get 100% score in CSM exam through our training and support in first attempt
- Our trainers are industry practitioners, not just trainers
- Our trainers are international speakers
- We conduct our workshops only on weekends so that you can plan better
- We believe in VALUE rather than VOLUME
- We support for the next level certifications such as CSP, CSC, SAFe after the CSM
- What is Agile & Wy Agile?
- Agile Manifesto (Values & Principles)
- Defined Vs Empirical Process Control
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Framework & Values
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team)
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment)
- Agile Estimation (Not part of Scrum)
- Scrum Events (Sprint,Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done
- Product Backlog Refinement (PBR)
- User Stories (Not part of Scrum)
- Technical Debt
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Release planning (Not part of Scrum)
- Tracking Progress (Sprint & Release Level)
- Scrum in multiple-team organizations
- Scrum Simulation (Hands-on activity)
Note: Each of the above concepts will be explained by Faculty through interactive and practical examples.
PMI-ACP Credential Holder can claim 16 PDUs under Category B to maintain certification
Workshop Key Deliverables
Who can attend?
No Reviews found for this course.