During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Program and Project Managers
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Product and Product Line Management
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Get free access to SAFe® Community Platform
- 16 PDUs for PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP) or 16 SEUs for Scrum Alliance certifications
- SAFe Agilist Certification mock test access
- Avail a hard copy of the Course Material
- SAFe Agilist Certification is included
- Learn fundamentals: Learn how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the basics of Scaled Agile Framework®.
- Effective scaling: Apply SAFe® values of a Lean-Agile mindset to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise.
- Lean-Agile principles: Recognize and apply the Lean-Agile mindset and principles and become a Lean-thinking manager.
- Maximize value: Integrate, deploy, and release value to support PI planning and events in Program execution.
- Lean Portfolio: Empower with a Lean Portfolio by applying Lean-Agile principles to the roles & principles of SAFe®.
- Seven core competencies: Understand the seven core competencies in SAFe® 5.0 and coordinate the development of large solutions.
- Leadership skills: Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills & create high-performing, purpose-bound Agile teams.
- Lead transformation: Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise with the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap.
Lean Portfolio Management: Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM).
- Enhance communication and collaboration across all projects
- Introduce Agile to your whole organization
- Become a top-earning SAFe® professional
- Grab more career opportunities
- Keep up with the fast-changing market trends
- Name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing score: 34 out of 45 i.e. 75% passing score
- One attempt of the exam is included in fee
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, business analysis, testing, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Trainer is a very experienced and proven Enterprise Agile Coach/Consultant who has implemented Agile at scale in industries viz., Insurance, Banking, Automotive dealership, Manufacturing and Financial services. He has extensive experience of training and mentoring all the Agile roles across geographical locations (India, USA, UK, Spain, China, Canada, Middle-East, Germany and South Africa). He will take you through his real time experiences of implementing Agile in team environments and also Agile at scale. He will provide the ongoing support for the journey forward.
No Reviews found for this course.